Friday, January 5, 2007

Mission Statement

This is the way the fucking world ends. Look at this fucking shit we're in, man! Not with a bang, but a whimper.

But I'll neither be whimpering nor fucking "splitting", Jack.

Musket in hand, tomahawk and Bowie in my belt, I'll be sticking it out (in more ways that one) 'til the bitter end. As odd as it may seem for a longtime denizen of the "barbarian fringe" to voice such sentiments, the core elements of "the Empire" (i.e., Western civilization) are worth preserving, even if the empire itself has become abomination. Only a fool throws the baby out with the bathwater, after all. Did you catch that, gentle reader? Worth preserving.

Worth fighting for.

Worth dying for.

Any fucking questions?

If so, pay an illegal alien courier to deliver a hand-written note to King George and Nancy Pelosi as they "69" one another while plotting to shove a poisoned icicle up the ass of the average American "working stiff".

Enough about that.

Green Hell is my "playroom", in which I'm allowed to indulge in introspection, self-medication, and all manner of sweetness and light. RRRB, on the other hand, is ol' Dave gettin' all "Girly Girl" (iffen you ain't read Peter Bagge, fuck you!) an' indulgin' his nastier side. On RRRB, my face is painted every fucking bit as blue as my unapologetic, Rebel, redneck balls, and "the gloves" have been removed and cast into the fire.

Having said that, let me get a few things off my woad-stained chest:

F---, you suck. You're a nutless, gutless, pussy-whipped sack of shit. Putting it bluntly, I could kick your ass. My cancer-stricken, bedridden father could kick your ass. My arthritic mother could kick your ass. My brother's decomposing corpse could kick your ass, and you fucking well know it.

Thanks for the bottle of wine, though. I'll always remember you fondly for that.

C----, you probably don't suck, which (if this is indeed the case, and given the fact that you can't shut yer pontificatin' gob for even a second, I consider pretty fuckin' likely) rather explains a thing or two.

1 comment:

Alan Deal said...

Stephen: Fine speech. Now what do we do?

William Wallace: Just be yourselves.

Hamish: Where are you going?

William Wallace: I'm going to pick a fight.

Hamish: Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing.